Monday, November 30, 2009

Kody is One!!!



Kody is one years old!! It is so hard to believe that over a year ago I had only given birth to this little guy. He has grown so much. He now has 12 teeth and working on his eye teeth now. He is walking up a storm and getting into everything. He loves to hang with dad on the lawn mower. He always has a smile for you. It is such a joy to watch this little boy grow up. I just pray that we will live up to God's expectations and raise Kody the way he would have us.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! the big 1 huh? I can't believe it has been that long! He is so cute, I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks. I love it!! You have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie. He is getting so big it is hard to believe. We just love him to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete